Used Construction Equipment York, PA.
Are you in seach of a used construction equipment in or near York, PA? At National Lift Equipment we can save you a lot of money if you are looking for used telehandlers and other construction equipment. We not only have all the top brand names like JLG and Snorkel but also the cleanest, best kept samples around the York, PA area. From our main office in Bristol we ship a great variety of used construction equipment anywhere in the US from Arkansas to Wyoming. Yes, you not only get a great price at National Lift Equipment but we’ll also deliver your purchase to your job site and or company headqauters.
At National Lift Equipment we know that when it comes to purchasing a something like a used skid steer or forklift you have choices. However, if you are looking for a reliable piece of machinery you should give us a call. After you understand our acquisition guidelines and our overhauling and reconditioning capabilities you will comprehend why so many companies from as far places as Kentucky and New Jersey chose National Lift Equipment LLC for all their used skid steer and forklist needs. If you are not ready to buy feel free to give us a call today at 1 (800) 424-7625 and take a look at our blog articles about the dos and don’ts of buying a used construction equipment regardless of the brands.
Why Buy Used Skid Steers Resources!
Why You Should Buy a Used Genie GTH-1056
If you are in the market for a telehandler, the Genie GTH-1056 is a top of the line product. It offers excellent lift capacity, four-wheel drive, maximum traction and a turbo charged diesel engine. The GTH-1056 will easily cover all your worksite needs and provide reliable performance no matter what kind of conditions you are looking at.
The GTH-1056 is an expensive piece of equipment, which is why buying it used can be a great option. As with any piece of used equipment, you must be careful and be sure what you are buying is safe and in good condition. That’s why it’s important to work with a reputable company that offers sales support and warranties like National Life Equipment. That being said, here are some features of the GTH-1056 that make it a great investment.
- This telehandler has a maximum lift height of 56 ft and 10 inches and maximum forward reach of 42 feet. It’s extensive forward reach makes it easy to move heavy loads over obstacles. It has a maximum lift capacity of 10,000 lbs.
- There are twin axle mounted stabilizers that can be deployed from the cab. These enable the operator to control sway.
- It features four-wheel drive and four-wheel steer. There are three selectable steering modes including front-wheel, coordinated and crab steer. Steering is power assisted.
- There is a powershift transmission with three speeds forward and reverse.
- There is compact outside turning radius and excellent ground clearance.
- Tires are 14×24, heavy duty 12 ply.
- There are in-powered wet disk brakes on all four corners.
- The open cab is comfortable and spacious with great visibility and four section boom box style construction. It is mounted by heavy rubber mounts, gear shift and toggle switches for sway control.
- There is a multi-functional joystick with offers optimal control for effective positioning.
- Its frame level chassis allows loads to be placed on side slopes up to 10 degrees.
- The engine is a John Deere 125 horse power turbo charged engine with an option for 127 horse power Perkins engine.
- There is a high efficiency/ variable displacement hydraulic pump.
- There is an ISO compliant ROPS/FOPS canopy.
- The GTH-1056 is constructed to make maintenance easy with a minimum amount of disassembly and easy access to the engine, top hat rollers and a hydraulic tank with test ports for trouble shooting.
- Battery is heavy duty.
- There are options for 72” carriage, extended forks for pallets, rubbish buckets and quick attach.
- There is an ability to disengage the hydraulic system with switch in cab.
- The joystick parker hydraulic over hydraulic raises and lowers boom and switch of option to fork control.
So we can see that the Genie GTH 1056 is a telehandler that has a lot of options and is built to last. Purchasing this product used can be a good choice as it is clearly meant to stand the test of time, as well as being a money saving option. No matter what task you need the Genie GTH 1056 for, it is sure to provide satisfactory results. If you are in the market for a used Genie GTH 1056, give us a call today!