NLEQ is proud to offer a wide assortment of used cherry pickers at fantastic prices that you’re guaranteed to love. We’re also here to help if you need some guidance before selecting the right used cherry picker for your business’ needs.
Our massive inventory of boom lifts from brands like Snorkel, Genie and JLG can nearly be overwhelming if you’re not sure what exactly you’re looking for. Even if you have an idea in mind, spare yourself a moment to read this handy guide to selecting the best one for your circumstances.
Our Guide to Finding the Right Used Cherry Picker
First and most importantly, you need to know the specifics of the types of jobs that you will need this cherry picker for. Consider the areas where you will be working when determining the dimensions of the man lift that’s needed. You don’t want to purchase a machine that can’t reach as high as you need it to, nor do you want to purchase one that won’t properly fit into the space you’re working in.
Here are some tips to help you make the right selection:
- Make sure that the used cherry pickercan exceed the maximum height expectation that you’re going for, just in case.
- Understand the terrain you will be working on. If you’re working indoors or on a totally flat surface, you don’t need to buy a boom lift that’s meant for more rugged terrain.
- Give thought to the power source needed for the job. As an example, some cherry pickers operate electronically. These are great for working in spaces where noise should be kept to a minimum.
- Is your work area small or crowded? An easily maneuverable and more compact lift is the best for these jobs.
- Consider whether or not additional attachments may be necessary. At NLEQ we offer a wide array of cherry picker accessories to help you accomplish anything!
If you are ever uncertain as to what kind of environment you will be working in, take some time to go to the location yourself and assess the situation. Get a feel for the terrain, the space available and the requirements that need to be met for you to work in said space. You can also ask one of our knowledgeable customer service reps for advice, if you need the added peace of mind before making your selection.
At NLEQ, we are determined to help you find the right used cherry picker for your growing fleet of construction equipment. Together, we will get you on your way with the lift that help you to get the job done right.